The CB5 is an Indian attempt to measure the Big Five using Indian samples. The test was developed in 2010. To date, the test has been given to 7500 people across India. The norm group has Students and faculty from Science, Arts, Commerce disciplines, MBA schools, Engineering colleges, employees from IT, BPO, Hospitals, Manufacturing, Pharma, Architects and a wide spectrum of users.
CB5 is an online implementation of the BIG 5 model with an easy to remember acronym:
C-A-N-O-E which represents the Five Factors or Scales of CB5:
- Conscientiousness How one works towards one’s goals
- Agreeableness How accommodating one is with others
- Negative Emotionality How one deals with and responds to stress
- Openness How open one is to new experiences
- Extraversion How much people interaction one likes
CB5 maps for an individual a profile report on Five Factors C-A-N-O-E and 25 sub-traits.
Here is the brochure of CB5:CB5_BROCHURE