This Half-Day (4 Hours) workshop offers the following:
What is Blockchain?
- What is the Significance of Block chain Technology
- Distinction between Block chain and Cryptocurrency
- Definition – diagram
- Pillars of Block chain
- Industry Applications of Block chain
- History of Centralized Services, trusted third party
- Shift from gold standard to flat currency like Bitcoin
- Trustless system
- Immutability, Security, Privacy, Anti-fragility, etc.
- Why Block chain?
Cryptocurrency and Markets
- Where is the value – what are people investing in?
- How to Set up a Cryptocurrency Wallet
- Tokens and ICO
How Blockchain (and Bitcoin) Work
- Peer to Peer network, what is a block?
- Understand the “revolutionary” technology that actually drove towards the blockchain
- Distributed consensus
- Cryptography – mention what proof of work is.
- Data Integrity, Merkle Trees
- Public vs Private Key Cryptography
- Bitcoin and block sizes
Mining and Cryptocurrencies
- Proof of Work vs Stake
- What this does, how miners make money
- What this mean as an impact to the world
- Motivations, incentives, strategy
- CPUS and GPUs, and what the impact is
- What miners do – business model, overview, the purpose Revenue at a Protocol Level – Block Rewards/Fees/ETC
Venue: Training room at PMI Pune-Deccan India Chapter office
2nd Floor, Achyut Prasad, Phatak Park Apartments, Off Karve Road, Nal Stop, Near Tech Mahindra, Erandwane, Pune, Maharashtra 411004
The Date is tentative. We’ll confirm the date once we reach a minimum threshold number of participants.
In case you can’t join this batch and would like to show your interest for future batches, please fill the below form: